Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Security Engineer
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-04571
Key Responsibilities and Technology Experience:
- Analysis and verification of vendor technologies and feasibilities for new managed virtual firewall products, specifically with deep Palo Alto, Juniper and Fortinet experience.
- Research, test and recommend new network devices and configurations to support Client B4B product requirements.
- Support functional testing, planning, testing executions and verify and track issues and resolve issues with vendors, such as Fortinet and Palo Alto.
- Support product introductions of new security services for Client B4B services
- Support high level designs and integration OSS systems of Service fulfillments, service activations, and services assurances functions for Client B4B services including managed security products, such as Fortinet and Palo Alto
- Deep knowledge and practical experiences with Palo Alto, Juniper SRX and Fortinet NGFW and UTM technologies, implementation and operation
- Experienced in firewall and security technologies, as well as general network engineering (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, NAT, DHCP, ACLs, etc).
- Experience with centralized management of firewalls
- Understand Wireshark packet capture and filtering to debug customer issues.
- It is desirable to have End-to-End experience deploying and supporting Fortinet/FortiGate, Palo Alto and other managed firewalls to customers.
- It is desirable to have experiences in Linux with scripting ability and API integration (Python, RESTful API, JSON).
- It is desirable to have experience in Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Virtual Network Functions (VNF)
- Extensive background in design and deployment of complex data networks in the Small to Midsize Markets highly preferred, including multi-site or branch connectivity for businesses
- It is desirable to have virtual firewall experience with multiple vendors (Fortinet, Juniper, Palo Alto, etc).
- It is desirable to have experience in the cloud management systems like OpenStack and VMware vCloud, Network management products, OSS products and familiarity with industry standards.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.