Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-06680
• Maintains and Cares for the technology roadmap of in scope applications in alignment with Business, Architecture, and Production Operational needs.
• Propose ideas for application improvement, and write system user stories for sustained engineering effort generated by application team or other requestors
• Provide independent assessment and technical review of vendor design to validate adherence to best practices and design principles
• Interacts as an active and engaged team member with the Business, Program, Project, Development, Operations, and Managed Service Partner teams to deliver complete technical solutions to our stakeholders.
• Collaborates with enterprise, platform, and solution architects to ensure scalable and efficient solutions are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented to meet business needs.
• Support Enterprise Architect in determining how key business functions can be supported within target application(s) and keeping the Enterprise Architect informed of the product roadmap of the target application(s)
• Support Enterprise Architect in defining each application's data access and integration layer, defining what data can be exposed by the application, through what methods, and what integration options should be supported.
• Support the Enterprise Data Governance process by reviewing new data element requests submitted to the delivery teams to ensure adherence to enterprise data model
• Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule with high quality.
• Monitors the project lifecycle from intake through delivery and operations ensuring a complete, consistent, and quality output that meets the Business needs.
• Promotes the use of industry and Company technology standards.
• Monitors current and future trends, technology and information that will positively affect organizational projects, and applies and integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing systems architecture.
• Considers business opportunities and challenges with an "end to end" view that considers people, process, and technology as part of all day to day contributions.
• Develops high level estimates by analyzing the business cases and viable design solutions.
• Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment.
• Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities.
• Identifies and drives issues through closure.
• Identifies potential risks and suggest remediating controls.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• Experience designing and developing software components specifically with Salesforce.com and CPQ platforms is required.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required.
• Proven experience in very large Salesforce.com implementations with multiple integrations including web services, legacy applications, app exchange, etc.
• Proven experience driving the direction, development, and implementation of very large Salesforce.com and CPQ solutions.
• Strong with configuration, customization, and programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from inception of license purchase.
• Expert understanding of SOQL and intermediate knowledge of Oracle database is preferred. Understanding of RDBMS concepts required.
• Experience with a variety of ETL tools including Force.com Data loader, Informatica and/or Pentaho is preferred.
• Experience with management of Salesfore.com sandboxes, including their integrations.
• Salesforce.com certification
Our client is a leading IT Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply online for immediate consideration.
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.