Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for coordinating facility activities including: general repairs and maintenance, construction, relocations, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, cabling, security/alarm systems, breakroom equipment, vending machines, utilities, painting, patching, pest control, janitorial, signage, furniture/equipment set ups and cubicle reconfigurations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for coordinating Facilities services in a timely and cost effective manner, including: general repairs and maintenance, construction, relocations, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, cabling, security/alarm systems, breakroom equipment, vending machines, utilities, painting, patching, pest control, janitorial, signage, furniture/equipment set ups and cubicle reconfigurations
- Monitors Service Desk tickets related to Facilities ensuring prompt follow-ups and seeing through to completion
- Coordinates and collaborates with corporate and local operations/clinic managers to identify facility needs and obtains necessary details to develop proper solutions and identify vendors for implementation
- Coordinates and obtains proposals/quotes from vendors, based on project needs and negotiates for best value. Partners with Procurement and AP to issues PO’s and payments
- Organizes, schedules and documents work activities in close coordination with vendors and internal management following up on progress and verifies completion
- Works to identify cost effective solutions in all activities, while maintaining quality and timeliness
- Participates and supports planning, construction, start up, remodel, relocation, move, closure of facilities/clinics, including time shares, practice shares and mobile facilities/events
- Coordinates with building property managers, landlords and engineers as needed, maintaining positive relationships
- Performs handyman tasks and physical hands on work including minor repairs, installations, hanging pictures, moves of furniture and equipment without support
- Manages local access control system, adding, changing or removing keycard access
- Monitors local parking program for compliance with guidelines
- Works in coordination with the ES&H (Environmental, Safety & Health) staff for compliance with OSHA and ADA
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge of facilities, property management, construction and space planning
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Ability to accomplish projects independently or with minimal supervision
- Ability to think creatively and recommend smart and both cost effective and cost containment solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel
- Possess a positive attitude
- Possess good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited college in a related field or equivalent experience/combined education.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.