Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Job TitleSales Consultant
Are you a Salesperson or a Sales Champion?
Sales Champions are energetic individuals who "own their business." They visualize where they're going, know how to achieve results, appreciate the selling process, and value customer service. Sales Champions drive themselves to be better today than yesterday. They know their product, follow-up, create opportunities, and find meaning in their work. If you have the mindset and passion of a Sales Champion, we have a sales consultant position available for you!
- Take a consultative selling approach to building customer relationships as you help prospective buyer's select home furnishing pieces that best suit their needs.
- Accountability for your individual success within a team environment.
- Train through Raymour & Flanigan University, gaining product knowledge and sales solutions expertise.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals. Meet deadlines in a revenue-driven atmosphere withunlimited earning potential!
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ambition to flourish in a fast-paced sales culture.
- Build your business by prospecting with new and existing customers and by scheduling appointments.
- Professional communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Patience, resiliency and persistence backed by an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Generate leads by prospecting and networking.
- Ability to maintain emotional composure in a professional business setting with customers, peers and management.
- Must have excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Two years proven retail experience desirable.
- College degree or college coursework preferred.
- Ability to dress for success in a showroom environment.
- Business to business sales experience a plus.
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and special sales events.
- Frequently move about the showroom over an 8-12 hour period to attend to customers needs.
- Walking, standing or sitting for extended periods of time as customer needs dictate.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success! As a Retail Sales Associate with Raymour & Flanigan, you will have unlimited earnings potential comprised of excellent commissions, spiffs, incentives, weekly pay and the benefit of 3-day delivery on furniture you sell!
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.