Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Commitment to Raymour and Flanigan's safety policies and procedures. Ensure that associates and self are working safely at all times.
- Ability to lead and build a team, along with motivation and associate recognition.
- Plan and communicate clearly and effectively with showroom sales and customer care partners.
- Communicate effectively with customers to provide excellent service.
- Efficiently load and unload trailers.
- Load furniture and accessories in customer vehicles.
- Assemble of furniture.
- Move and place furniture on the showroom floor.
- Accountable for Inventory control and processes.
- Keep the warehouse and showroom clean and organized.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Human Resource functions to include staffing and performance conversations.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Experience leading a team.
- Organizational and customer service excellence.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Specified Disease Insurance
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.