Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Scheduling Representative
at Revint Solutions
Are you passionate about customer service and looking for an exciting Career Opportunity?
For more than 20 years, Revint Solutions has been helping healthcare providers recover revenue and bolster their bottom lines. Revint Solutions’ recovery methodology and technology platforms work to optimize the revenue cycle. With the use of intelligent proprietary analytics, our recovery teams are truly the best and most experienced at finding and recovering lost or unidentified revenue. We take a holistic approach to revenue recovery and look at not only contract compliance, but charge and revenue integrity as well as regulatory compliance such as Transfer DRG and DRG validation. Today, we serve over 1,600 hospitals and health systems nationwide and are proud of numerous awards and recognitions, including being consistently named one of the Best Places to Work both locally and nationally.
We are currently hiring Patient Scheduling Representatives for Full Time and Part Time opportunities at our Chadds Ford, PA location. Our Patient Scheduling Representatives provide the highest level of customer service to our clients and their patients nationwide. Patient Scheduling Representatives provide call center-based patient appointment scheduling, to hospitals, healthcare networks and physician practice groups. The Representative is responsible for managing the collection of patient information, and professionally responding to inquiries and requests.
- Collecting all required patient information, to complete scheduling, preregistration, and insurance verification
- Answering, screening, and processing requests and telephone inquiries with adherence to HIPAA and HITECH confidentiality policies and procedures
- Obtaining and accurately entering necessary demographic, clinical, and billing information
- Explaining processes, forms and procedures to callers, ensuring that patients understand required documentation requirements and subsequent measures
- Collecting copays and payment information when necessary
- Processing required patient information according to client’s policies and procedures
- Providing professional, compassionate and concierge-like customer service to patients
We are looking for Representatives who share our passion for healthcare and providing compassion and exceptional customer service. We need individuals who have top notch communications skills, and who focus on delivering unmatched service. It is people just like YOU that make Revint Solutions a great place to work at!
If you are passionate about customer service and want to join a group of like-minded professionals, we provide our associates with:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Health-centric environment that supports professional growth and ability to master new skills
- Work-life balance
- Job satisfaction
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- MS Office including MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule
- Strong work ethic and extremely reliable and dependable
- Desire to work in the healthcare industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience as a registrar or patient scheduling representative using Epic
The culture at Revint Solutions embraces those that demonstrate a deep passion for solving the problems of healthcare with enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team. Take the work seriously, but don’t take yourself too seriously. Creating a strong workplace culture has been one of our staples, which we believe encourages and inspires employees to do their best. Join a fulfilling team of like-minded individuals who can get their work done, but still have fun!
Revint solution provides an extremely competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Revint Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer