SADA Systems Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager, Google Cloud Practice
at SADA Systems Inc.
As a member of the SADA Systems Marketing team, you will be an integral part of growing our Google for Work practice. You will work with members of your internal sales and product teams as well as closely collaborating with Google’s Marketing teams on Go-To-Market initiatives, marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads, as well as manage projects and programs vital to grow the business. You will create strategic lead generation and communications campaigns, come up with innovative ways to engage customers and prospects that are in tune with Google's culture and messaging, including managing the communication on business presentations, email campaigns, website and online channels, executive talking points, and PR and social strategies. You will also collaborate with internal partners and agencies as needed across functions and geographies.
Working closely with the VP of Marketing and other stakeholders of our fast growing Google Cloud Platform team, you’ll be a creative and entrepreneurial marketing lead who gets things done, and done right. You’re not afraid to be held accountable, manage a budget, try out new ways of doing things and provide accurate reporting and analyze what’s working and how to improve what’s not. To succeed here, you'll need to be able to combine creativity with organizational and business skills to manage numerous projects to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as keep an eye on the bottom line. Yes, we know it’s a special breed of people who qualify, but we know you’re out there and we will find you!
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, plan and execute on marketing initiatives and campaigns, delivering results to drive leads and pipelines to meet our partner and sales commitments.
- Develop, write and edit communications for campaign collateral targeting various titles and verticals, including webpages and collateral, emails, social and blog posts, and internal and external customer presentations.
- Develop creative strategies for communicating to prospects and customers through nurture campaigns: develop the content, the workflows, plan the frequency of and vehicles for, communications and coordination across different channels
- Coordinate marketing campaigns around conferences, events, webinars and other executive and customer focused experiences.
- Interact with and influence executives, and provide advice that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
- Be conscious of budgets and work closely with practice leads on optimizing spend to drive ROI.
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in technology and B2B marketing
- Familiarity with cloud platforms solutions preferred
- Experience project and campaign management from start to finish.
- Experience with technical content development and collateral creation
- Experience using Google Cloud products, marketing tools such as Hubspot, and CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
- Excellent creative and visual skills, including video production and slide design.
- Effective team player who can lead efforts across disciplines.
- Experience in managing a budget and owning sales pipeline
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Why You'll Like Working for SADA:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results-oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance-based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K and more.
About SADA Systems:
SADA Systems, Inc. is a privately-held global leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through cloud-based solutions. As a Facebook Workplace Service Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft National Solutions Provider, SADA Systems has gained global accolades as an exceptional service provider with proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development, managed services, user adoption and change management.
If you love technology and you're looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, then SADA is the place for you! Our dedication to our clients, partners, employees and the community has resulted in some great accolades, including:
- Inc. Magazine 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 10 years straight
- Inc. Magazine - Best Workplaces 2x recipient
- Business Intelligence Best Places to Work 2 years running
- Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2018
- CRN Magazine Fast Growth 150 – Fastest Growing IT Services Companies 7 years straight