Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cyber Security Analyst
SAIC has a contingent opening for a Cyber Security Systems Analyst. The Analyst will support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The candidate will provide technical services in support of delivering cyber-secure systems and solutions including the development and submittal of Risk Management Framework (RMF) risk assessments, implementation of DoD secure system configuration and hardening requirements identified in Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Requirements Guides (SRGs), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) vulnerability assessments, anti-virus (AV) scanning, Standard Engineering Process (SEP) artifacts, and other supporting documentation required for certifying and maintaining afloat, RDT&E, and/or enterprise platforms.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering or a Cyber Security related degree from an ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) accredited program.
- Two (2) years of professional experience in cyber security engineering
- Security Certification or CISSP Certification
- One (1) year of professional experience with vulnerability analysis tools
- One (1) year of professional experience maintaining and configuring various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, VxWorks, or other Embedded Operating Systems
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability