Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Sales and Marketing
at Senior Lifestyle Corporation
- Requisition ID
- Community Name
- Bellingham Community
- West Chester
This individual is responsible for fulfilling leasing and move in goals. They are also expected to maintain a positive image of the community with referral sources, residents, and staff personnel. They supervise the sales and marketing personnel at the community.
- Schedule, organize and conduct tours with prospective resident of independent and assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing.
- Respond and follow-up with to all walk-ins, phone ins, mail-ins timely and appropriately.
- Create, plan, and implement with Sales and Marketing Team and Program Director events to bring in prospective residents such as but not limited to: seminars, speakers, themed events, and family nights.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with residents, families, and professional providers of care.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all software programs.
- Participate in weekend call coverage in Manager Rotation.
- Manage move ins and move outs to achieve maximum revenue.
- Treat each inquiry with value.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Corporate Director of Sales in development and implementation of the quarterly marketing plan.
- Create and implement a strong community outreach program.
- Media and Marketing Planning Implementation.
- Meet all expectations of occupancy and budget.
- In consultation with Executive Director; hire, train, discipline, and terminate departmental employees in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation policy.
- Keep Executive Director informed of all sales activity daily.
- Maintain Senior Lifestyle Hot Board/Move in Move out board.
- Communicate any special needs of the incoming resident to the appropriate personnel.
- Manage use of sales toolbox.
- Assure that staff investigates every alternative before closing a lead.
- Keep informed of all trends, developments, concepts, and techniques in his/her field that affect product.
- Understand the need of the senior and the aging process.
- Maintain and work an active, meaningful waitlist.
- Plan and implement special events monthly which prospects attend.
- Update competitive analysis quarterly.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information.
- Comply with all Senior Lifestyle Policies, cities, state, and federal regulations pertaining to Residents’ accounts as it relates to Medicare, third party billing, etc.
- Interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Level of Formal Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred, or one to two years’ experience and or training, or equivalent of education and experience
Area of Study: N/A
Years of Experience:
Type of Experience: Previous sales/admission experience in senior living
Language Skills: English
Skills and Ability:
- Strong communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Personal Attributes: N/A
Does this job require the ability and license to drive an automobile? _X Yes No
Is driving an automobile an essential function of this job? _X__Yes No
A clean driving record with no more than one violation and/or accident within the past 5 years is required for this position
Does this job manage or supervise associates? X Yes No