StoneMor Partners L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at StoneMor Partners L.P.
StoneMor Partners, L.P. offers rewarding career opportunities. We are currently seeking a Location Administrator to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized and independent individual to handle the administrative duties in a collaborative, small office setting. This includes record keeping filing, tracking, ordering, computer processing, and communicating with the corporate office. Excellent computer skills are REQUIRED.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off & more.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Banking duties - cash receipts posting, and electronic or physical bank deposits.
- File maintenance - update customer files, permanent records, maps, and employee files.
- Payroll - process payroll for location.
- A/P – Pay invoices timely with purchase card or submit for manual check.
- Deeds and Certificates – Prepare Certificates of Ownership, record and file, and track delivery.
- Contract Processing – review mathematical, pricing and coding accuracy of contracts written, and process via data entry. Maintain a log of contracts.
- Ordering – order products sold and supplies needed for the location.
- Meetings – Take part in weekly meetings between departments. Take minutes and forward to Regional Office.
- Maintain Records of all memos, e-mails, corporate policies, and programs implemented.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience in administrative roles.
- Organized and detail oriented, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Personable and professional demeanor with the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute with minimal errors.
- Multi-line phone skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Advanced computer skills (Specific Software Packages: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer).
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer