Susquehanna International Group, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Network Engineer
at Susquehanna International Group, LLP
- Requisition ID
- Experience Level
- Job Categories
- Technology - Infrastructure, Support & Engineering
SIG is currently looking for a Sr Network Engineer to join our team located in Bala Cynwyd, PA, right outside of Philadelphia. Our networking team designs, optimizes and implements solutions for the infrastructure our trading businesses depend on.
In this role, you will
- Provide recommendations to enhance network performance by lowering latency, increasing throughput and improving redundancy
- Define and implement our internal standards for our voice, data and video infrastructure
- Analyze traffic trends and research cutting edge hardware and software, and identify proactive solutions to potential bottlenecks.
- Mentor and develop our Junior Network Engineers
We are looking for an engineer who has a passion for networking and enjoys developing out-of-the-box solutions.
Who We Are
SIG is a proprietary trading firm that’s dependent on a strong and creative technology team. We sit next to our stakeholders, allowing for a quick feedback cycle and a firsthand look at how our user interacts with our product. We value decision making and asking questions, and we pride ourselves on the fact that working at SIG is more than just a job.
SIG engineers are
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solutions
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or related discipline required
- 5+ years of network engineering and/or design experience required
- Proficient with Arista and/or Cisco hardware and software required
- Proficient with EIGRP and BGP routing protocols and multicast routing required
- Experience with IOS, NX-OS, and EOS required
- Packet level analysis experience required
- Experience with network monitoring tools such as Nagios, SevOne, or similar tool required
- Experience in the financial industry highly preferred
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.