Susquehanna International Group, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Options Trading Quantitative Analyst - Experienced Hire
at Susquehanna International Group, LLP
- Requisition ID
- Experience Level
- Job Categories
- Quantitative Research
Our Quantitative Research team works to solve the mathematical “puzzles” SIG encounters every day in the financial marketplace. SIG’s strongest Quantitative Research Analysts are our most creative problem solvers. They are forward thinking and curious about the world of finance. In addition to a strong quantitative background, the ability to communicate with team members (our traders, technologists, and business partners) will lead to success in our quant space.
In this role, you will
- Join the team that supports our options trading as SIG is one of the largest participants in the US option markets.
- As a quant on this trading desk, you will have broad exposure and will collaborate with many areas of SIG’s business.
- Work with large data sets, often terabytes of data, containing billions of records daily
- Be responsible for making our existing trading strategies better by applying your background, experience, and intuition to our data, driving our next steps and contributing to the success of the firm.
To learn what it’s like to be a quant, check out a Day in the Life.
What we’re looking for
- A PhD or equivalent degree in mathematics, physics, statistics, finance, or related discipline (ABD candidates should apply too!)
- Programming experience and interest, preferably in Python, MATLAB, and/or R
- Experience working with large, often messy, data sets
- Desire to learn about the markets and options trading
For more information, please contact/send your resume to Mike Pachella at email@example.com.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.