Symphony Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Product Director – Commercial Effectiveness
at Symphony Health Solutions
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-PA-Blue Bell
- Consulting Services
Symphony Health Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PRA Health Sciences, is a leading provider of high-value data, analytics, technology solutions and actionable insights for healthcare and life sciences manufacturers, payers and providers. The company helps clients drive revenue growth and commercial effectiveness, while adapting to the transformation of the healthcare ecosystem, by integrating a broad set of patient, prescriber, payer and clinical data together with primary and secondary health research, analytics and consulting. Symphony delivers a comprehensive perspective on the real dynamics that drive business in the healthcare and life sciences markets.
At Symphony Health Solutions, we pride ourselves on being Collaborative and customer-centric. We do this by focusing on five key values:
- Love the Customer by consistently exceeding expectations
- Focus on Brilliant Execution by being detailed and accountable
- Leapfrog the Competition by Differentiating ourselves and providing innovative solutions,
- Build a High Performance Culture that does not accept mediocrity
- Make it Fun by Connecting as one passionate high-energy team.
Connect with Symphony! Collaborate with Customers! Differentiate Yourself!
- Provides leadership when defining, designing and implementing one or more products or services for external and internal customers.
- Acts as the liaison between customers and the Commercial Effectiveness (CE) department throughout the product lifecycle. Serves as the voice of the customer.
- Defines go to market strategy for the assigned offering and/or CE, including vision and success measures, pricing and portfolio strategy, and marketing plan.
- Gathers and recommends prioritization of product requirements for offering/CE.
Develops and oversees project roadmaps for assigned offerings, integrating product strategy, timelines, risks and dependencies
Drives offering development with technology and analytics teams
- Supports the offering documentation requirements, including formal communications and presentations to business stakeholders and exec leadership
- Defines multi-year product roadmaps aligned to business stakeholders' objectives and priorities.
- Develops and maintains deep understanding of industry, competition and customers to influence overall offering strategy.
- Works with Sales, Marketing, Support to drive product offering adoption.
- Conducts market research and competitive analysis.
- Establishes pricing for offering as well as established financial goals in cooperation with business leadership.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Need someone who has built technology and analytics solutions; technologically adept to running analytics and has a marketing background
• At least 8 – 10 years of experience, with an MBA or a Master's degree in a life sciences discipline
• Understanding of data science and machine learning concepts with ability to convey to non-technical constituents
• Understanding of / experience with using patient data
• Experience with SQL, R, SAS, SPSS, Python, etc.
• Understanding of fundamental software development processes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives
• Strengths in problem solving, issue resolution, and the ability to work in deadline-driven environment
• Ability to multi-task and pay precise attention to detail
• Understanding of technical/production details and client data application
• Working knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, and make recommendations to drive actions
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas