Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager - AWS
- Job ID
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the sale of TEKsystems Global Services applications suite of offerings (ADM / Big Data / Analytics / QA / Digital / ATS / Cloud ). The BDM will be responsible for:
- Building market plan and focal points
- Developing a strategy and rhythm to execute on that plan
- Identifying customer pains / problems / areas of opportunity
- Aligning our offerings in a way that allows us consistent quarter over quarter and year-over-year growth.
- Articulate Global Services’ capabilities and service values to both internal and external customers.
Duties of the Role Include:
- Locate and drive potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discover and explore opportunities that align to offerings that TGS has in house.
- Create and execute a business development strategy for markets / clients / offerings supported
- Work effectively with Pre-Sales, Delivery, Back Office and local Resources during sales cycle
- Develop negotiating strategies; examine risks and potentials; estimate customers’ needs and goals
- Quarterback the development and presentation of solutions/proposals
- Navigate and operate effectively in a matrix sales organization
- Collaborate with other sellers in targeted customer set
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stake holders.
- 8+ years of sales experience in the Information Technology Services with a bend on Application Services
- 2-4 years of experience selling IT services with an offshore component
- Successful track record in software services sales
- Experienced in selling in any verticals like Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Hi-tech, Retail, CPG Manufacturing
- Proven experience at the C and executive level
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Ability to assess competitive landscape
- Solid business acumen
- Excellent networking skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical with persuasive and interpersonal skills