The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: GEORGE W. HILL
Compensation Base: $14.00/hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is responsible for providing case management for a caseload and direct assistance to the inmates on an individual basis.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide case management and conduct biweekly interviews with a caseload of inmates
- Track the movement of inmates’ cases through the criminal justice system ensuring its timely progression
- Review of the Offender Management System (OMS) to ensure all information is correct
- Inputting visitation lists after screening potential visitors for eligibility
- Conducting warrant searches for all inmates on caseload utilizing the Pennsylvania Justice Network (JNET) and calling the issuing jurisdictions to address any warrants found
- Initiate and maintain contact with the Courts, Probation and Parole, Children and Youth Services, etc. throughout the inmate’s case progression
- Maintain direct and constant contact with the Records Department to ensure all information is correct and current
- Coordinate with various program directors/facilitators to ensure all court-stipulated conditions are met in accordance with the court’s order
- Work directly with interns in a training/mentoring capacity
- Perform extensive documentation and send consistent communication to pertinent individuals
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Three (3) years experience working in a correctional setting preferred.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work with a team of professionals and have the ability to implement team strategy approaches to work assignments.
- Must be flexible, cooperative and empathetic to the needs of staff and inmates/detainees.