The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
WORK RELEASE, CASE MANAGER
at The Geo Group
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3P2Y46318SQ7JYLG83
Facility: GEORGE W. HILL
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Work Release Program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview and screen all potential employers for the Work Release Program.
- Ensure that all appropriate documentation is completed by both the employer and prospective work release inmate.
- Provide transportation services, via the facility transport van to work release inmates on an as needed basis.
- Responds to all work site problems as necessary.
- Completion of work release inmate working schedules to include overtime.
- Completion and review of inmate payroll relative to the work release program.
- Responsible for receiving all escape notifications and completing the escape protocol.
- Performs all other duties as required and assigned.
- Handle the case management for a caseload housed in the DUI building.
- Provide Transitional Case Management for a caseload of sentenced inmates preparing to be discharged.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Bachelor's degree in criminal justice, sociology, or related field is preferred.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- One (1) year in caseload management of offenders in a correctional setting preferred or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background, NCIC criminal history, drug screen and medical evaluation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!