Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Sales Manager
at Company Confidential
Cubicle life isn't cutting it anymore is it? Honestly cube life hasn't been cutting it for a long time and you have been looking for a way out. We know… we were once in your shoes - staring out the window wishing you could be doing anything else with your day, counting down the minutes until it is time to go home, wanting to see something tangible for your work not just endless spreadsheets, and you enjoy actually working with people face to face.
If you are nodding your head right now and trying to close your browser before one of your eight different bosses comes by to hassle you for your TPS reports, then we might have the career change opportunity you are looking for.
We are looking for an Associate Sales Manager to join our company offering unlimited growth potential and hands-on training.
This firm is seeking a driven Associate Sales Manager with strong leadership traits. You will be working extensively with customers and the Sales Team to make a positive impact on the lives of everyone.
As an Associate Sales Manager, your goal will be to help the sales team with establishing a viable consumer base for our client’s telecommunications products as well as closing sales in-field. We will provide you with a cold list of prospects, your job is to turn these cold prospects into interested customers and close sales in-field. You will be provided with adequate training and the necessary tools to conduct your duties.
Responsibilities of the Associate Sales Manager:
- Develop sales opportunities by cold-calling prospects during in-field sales campaign.
- Maintain and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales quotas.
- Deliver sales proposals to prospects, educating customers on our wind-based energy services to get deals closed
- Maintain quality service by following organizational standards
- Record customer information by obtaining and entering required data in to a CRM system
- Conduct client or market research in order to obtain information about current and potential customers and competitors
- Establishing rapport and credibility with potential customers quickly to close sales.
- Persuading and educating customers on the benefits of company services.
- Maintaining a positive mental attitude