Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Promotions Manager
at Company Confidential
Attention Recent Grads!
Are you a new graduate looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Are you enthusiastic and want to challenge yourself? Do you want to gain experience in marketing, sales, and communications and work in a fast-paced environment?
If you answered "Yes" to the above questions and if you are looking for personal/professional growth, then our client wants to speak to you! Build an impressive resume as a Junior Promotions Manager with The Job Window’s client in Bristol! This firm bridges the gap between corporate clientele and their consumers, providing clients with an increased market brand share and consumers with access to some of the best break-out products and services in the marketplace.
As a Junior Promotions Manager with our client, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies in the nation! You will gain valuable experience in sales and marketing and work with management to track industry trends, grow the firm’s client base, and act as the voice of prestigious national brands.
You will be cross-trained in the areas of:
- Customer Service
- Promotions and Branding
Responsibilities of the Junior Promotions Manager:
- Build and develop relationships with both consumers at in-field, residential B2C (business to consumer) campaigns to create lasting brand connections for consumers and expand client market share.
- Act as a consultant and resource for consumers to exceed client sales goals.
- Maintain knowledge of all products and services offered and provide support in product training and campaign participation.
- Achieve sales goals by prospecting consumers in the local area.
- Identify new opportunities for revenue and business development and support existing client relationships.
- Assist in managing territory marketing and planning to ensure maximum coverage and distribution.