Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Retail Sales Associate
at Company Confidential
Are you energetic and a people-person who can strike up a conversation with almost anyone you meet? Are you knowledgeable, determined, and interested in getting your foot in the door in a sales-focused role? The Job Window’s rapidly-growing client in Moorestown is currently seeking a highly driven candidate to become a Junior Retail Sales Associate in major retailers throughout Moorestown. As a Junior Retail Sales Associate, you will demonstrate and sell Fortune 500 companies’ most exciting and desired products!
The Junior Retail Sales Associate will be expected to empower the consumer by promoting and selling the newest home improvement products and services.
About Our Client:
This firm is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Our client is not just about standing out from the crowd - they lead it!
The Junior Retail Sales Associate will:
- Conduct retail consumer facing activities focused on building new and lasting customer connections and delivering highly satisfying customer experiences in order to meet sales goals.
- Demonstrate key features and benefits, assist consumers with account setup, and trouble shoot issues in a fast-paced retail setting.
- Participate in product training to consistently lead retail sales campaigns with confidence, passion, and expertise for the brand.
- Build retail brand presence by demonstrating knowledge and insight of client brands, responding to customer requests, and providing feedback on the product to management.
- Make a significant impact on sales across multiple categories and improve the consumers' buying experience to provide a seamless retail experience.
- Demonstrate effective decision-making and problem solving skills, while exhibiting professional and sound judgment.
- Provide competitive insights to management as requested.
- Complete all administrative tasks and on-going personal training in a timely manner.
- Be flexible to work at multiple retail locations if required.
- Maintain excellent attendance and compliance in a retail-based schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.