The Michaels Organization
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant - Charter Arms Apartments
at The Michaels Organization
This Administrative Assistant at one of our properties; Charter Arms Apartments in Warminster, PA 18974.
This position is Monday through Thursday from 10 until 2 at $11 per hr.
The Administrative Assistant performs secretarial and general administrative support duties for one or more assigned manager and functional areas, such as: handling the scheduling meetings, sorting and distribution of mail, organizing and maintaining files, screening and directing external calls/internal communications, coordinates receipt and distribution of documents, and coordinates travel schedules. May also assist in specific support tasks for the department or functional area they serve such as budgeting, expense tracking, or special projects.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, meeting/conference rooms, etc. Schedule and confirm appointments.
2. Sort and distribute mail, prepare and send overnight packages and normal mail.
3. Set up and manage paper and/or electronic filing systems; recording information, updating paperwork, maintaining documents and records.
4. Answer telephones, give information to callers, take & retrieve messages, direct callers to appropriate staff. Greet Visitors 5. Prepare correspondence including letters, e-mails, announcements, charts, graphs, presentations and forms.
6. Operate office equipment including: computers, fax machines, copiers, phone systems.
7. Coordinate and make travel arrangements as needed.
8. Complete required forms, records and reports in accordance with company procedures.
9. Assist management and department staff with support tasks for the department or functional areas.
10. Perform other duties as required.
Minimum 3 years of administrative office experience preferred.
Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office specifically, Work, Excel and Powerpoint.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Ability to keep accurate records
Excellent oral and Written Communication skills
Organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to handle multiple and shifting priorities
Must present a professional business appearance.
Primarily an office environment.
Exposure to routine cleaning materials such as window cleaner, furniture polish, etc.
Occasional evening or weekend work may be required.