Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Think Brownstone
Recruiters and staffing companies NEED NOT contact us and DO NOT have permission to contact candidates on our behalf.
Think Company has been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Philadelphia Business Journal and one of the Top Workplaces by Philly.com!
Think Company is looking for an experienced Design Lead to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have experience leading major design AND user research initiatives, serving as the primary client-side point of contact, and partnering with diverse internal teams. If you love solving problems through an intensely collaborative design process with both clients and colleagues – and are an awesome communicator — we want to hear from you!
Our Design Leads serve on project teams by leading the creation of design deliverables, leading leading project kickoff and client ideation sessions, and overseeing other design activities.
- Lead a team of designers, UX researchers, and content strategists in designing solutions that incorporate current best practices in usability, interaction design, and responsive and native strategies
- Build and maintain positive consultative relationships with clients
- Clearly and effectively present ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to clients
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorming sessions with clients and internal project teams
- Stay up-to-date on current best practices, trends, and technologies in user experience design
- Strategize and lead competitive and market research efforts
- Lead UX research and usability testing sessions
- Lead and provide feedback on deliverables (e.g., sketches, wireframes, workflow diagrams, requirements documentation, user research, and usability testing scripts, discussion guides, content inventories, and content strategy documentation)
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in the UX design field
- Experience leading projects and teams focused on UX design and research
- Extreme attention to detail with a focus on efficiency
- Proven ability to drive project work streams and deliverables with little to no oversight
- Proven ability to clearly communicate design ideas to team members and clients in live presentations
- Experience designing for responsive web
- Working knowledge of tools and applications that support UX deliverables, such as wireframes, prototypes, and flowcharts
- Solid understanding of front-end development and technology
- Familiarity with designing for accessibility
Think Company is dedicated to greater diversity and inclusion within our own organization and provides equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, abilities, incomes, marital statuses, ages, philosophies, disabilities, and veteran statuses.