Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
This person is a wildly talented wordsmith, who with a few keystrokes can evoke laughter, wonder and tears from the most skeptical of audiences. He or she has a unique, yet always-relevant style, a finger on the pulse of now and ideas that put it all on vivid display. Must be capable of coming up with ideas that can be executed across all channels and be able to adapt writing style to fit all audiences. Should be a persuasive presenter.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- 2-5 years within the agency world creating great work
- Creates concepts that can be executed across all media
- Has a complete understanding of all facets of marketing communication including television, radio, print, outdoor, digital, social and guerilla
- Eloquent writer that meets deadlines with the greatest of ease
- Can take bad client feedback and turn it into something that sounds good
- Defends the integrity and quality of creative product through the production process