Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tommy Bahama
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it’s a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, representing the season’s stylish trends. We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions, from sales to management. You will play an important role in our store leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals, create an environment of aloha fun, while exceeding guest expectations - taking them someplace great. Come join us, share knowledge on latest designs and provide guest with world class service!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination - Provide the ultimate in-store experience of the Tommy Bahama brand through excellent visual merchandising and execute presentation; ensuring all signing and graphics are installed and maintained to company standards
- Set the course - Execute floor sets utilizing company tools, visual talent, and knowledge to plan, map, and drive branding and business objectives making appropriate store adaptation as necessary
- Build the perfect oasis - In partnership with store management, continually analyze and respond to selling trends and developing and implementing brand appropriate solutions to address unique needs
- Onboard your crew - Actively participate in all store-related meetings, communicating all Tommy Bahama merchandising and presentation standards, training all store team members to improve skills . (e.g folding techniques)
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 2+ years of visual merchandising and presentation experience
- You are detailed oriented and self motivated to execute to the highest standard
- You are knowledgeable of current fashion and visual merchandising trends to interpret and apply the Tommy Bahama Brand
- You are a natural collaborator and are able to analyze reports, identify opportunities to take initiative in making merchandising and presentation adjustments
- You have a college degree
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
At Tommy Bahama, paradise is our business. Focused on exceptional guest service, upscale products and delicious food and drinks, our tropically inspired lifestyle inspires the world to relax. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, eCommerce and technology experts, manufacturing and operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. There are countless opportunities to contribute to our continued success — if you'd like to help us "Live the Island Life," we'd like to hear from you.
Tommy Bahama is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.