Townsend & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Operator II
at Townsend & Associates
- Assist in the packaging of pharmaceutical products.
- Adherence to Safety Rules, Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures is required.
- Support all Warehousing/Distribution activities associated with shipping product domestically and worldwide, receiving of incoming goods, dispensing of materials to the Packaging Department, supporting the Annual Physical Inventory, supporting the Destruction Process and supporting all other Inventory Management activities (including but not limited to Offsite storage, General Maintenance of the Warehouse and all Inventory Management Systems, Document Management Systems and Training Systems requirements).
- Pre-shipping activities – including but not limited to managing all communication into the warehouse where a shipment is required, being the liaison between Distribution and Order Entry, managing the shipping schedule, printing all shipping orders and working directly with Distribution to assure all shipments are addressed in the time period required.
- Post-shipping activities - including but not limited to tracking each shipment, representing each stage of the shipment and its tracking information in the appropriate inventory management systems, from the time its leaves the facility through to delivery to the end-user, filing of all paperwork as well as maintaining the Controlled GMP Filing Area and pulling and reviewing shipping paperwork to assist in shipment related investigations.
- Continuous Improvement initiatives or project related activities needed for the Warehouse / Distribution department.
- Shipping Order Entry – including but not limited to entering, verifying or troubleshooting all shipment information, maintaining site addresses, attaching required documents, maintaining appropriate shipping statuses and entering all Clinical Supplies Shipping information into the appropriate data bases.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 3 to 6 years.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and familiarity with an Inventory Management software preferred.
- Must possess ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift small to medium sized loads of 30 to 50 pounds.
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and/or standard procedures for pharmaceutical packaging, manufacturing or warehousing/distribution operations desired.
- Forklift Operations experience desired.
Whether you are looking for a full-time or contract position, Townsend & Associates can enhance your job search and lead you down the road to success! We provide cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Committed to making the perfect match, we take the time to understand the culture and needs of our clients as well as the skills and career goals of our candidates.
We understand that something as important as finding that next great job or pursuing a new career path, requires a partner that is as driven as you are. You can count on our dedicated recruiters to find you that opportunity that matches your talent, experience, and objectives.
With recruitment techniques that are second to none, we cut through many of challenges that arise in job hunting, making us the first choice for skilled professionals, like you. We have opportunities available for a variety of industries and skill levels.
Are you ready to get started?
Join the Townsend & Associates Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?