TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TransPerfect Staffing TMF II Project - 1 to 2 Months
at TransPerfect Translations International, inc.
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
TransPerfect Staffing is seeking a Clinical Document Specialist for a 1-2 Month project on-client site in Malvern, PA. Experience in working across all eTMF, not just clinical operations, is required.
- 40 hours per week (on-site) of data entry (17 fields of file properties, or metadata) into excel spreadsheets (termed ‘loader sheets’ for Veeva eTMF migration)
- QC of loader sheets
- Experience in deciphering the different Trial Master File (across functional areas, not just Clinical Operations) is essential.
- Experience in being involved with eTMF migrations (with Veeva specifically) is preferred.
- 2-5 years experience in Clinical Trial Documents / Trial Master File management.
- Thorough knowledge of essential regulatory documents required for the conduct of clinical studies.
- Knowledge and working experience with TMF Reference Model.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
TransPerfect is an equal opportunity employer.
TransPerfect is the world’s largest provider of language services and technology solutions for global business. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 4,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect’s GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
To learn more about our company culture, please watch our videos below: