Tri County Toyota
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Tri County Toyota
|Posted||May 26, 2020|
|Compensation||Depends upon Skills and Experience|
|Company||Tri County Toyota|
|Location||15 D and L Drive|
Limerick, PA 19468
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Tri County Toyota is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
Business Development Representative / Customer Service Representative
The Business Development Representative answers all incoming sales phone calls and internet inquiries. The business development representative is responsible for establishing contact with potential purchasers, through phone call, text and email with the goal to set an appointment to meet with our sales consultants.
Answer all incoming inquiries (calls, chats and email requests) in a friendly and timely manner answering any and all questions.
Converting each inquiry into a set and confirmed appointment for the dealership.
Follow up with all potential purchasers who are not yet ready to make an appointment
Maintain customer relationships
Previous automotive experience is a plus but NOT required. The ideal candidate will have prior customer service/call center experience. He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality and a willingness to learn and grow with the company. He or she must have strong phone and computer skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manages online discussions and responds to requests and comments
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
- Meets or exceeds all service and sales targets
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Company Discounts
- Flexible Schedule