Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Triumph Group
- Requisition Number
- # of Positions Remaining
- Position Type
- Full time
- Experience (Years)
- Finance - All
- Security Clearance Required?
Triumph Group designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aviation and industrial components, accessories, subassemblies, systems and aircraft structures. We partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services that solve their hardest problems. So whatever the part, component or complexity of assembly, Triumph is committed to quality, service and meeting the specialized needs of each customer.
Triumph participates at all levels of the aerospace supply chain – from single components, to complex systems, to aerospace structures and their contents. We provide solutions for the entire product life cycle of an aircraft – from raw material to aftermarket service. Our unique ability to integrate a broad range of products and capabilities is our competitive advantage.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst resource for the consolidated Triumph Group, Inc. This individual will analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data, then recommending actions. The Financial Analyst drives best practice through research, standardization, and awareness among business constituents.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Work on project teams that are responsible for complex business transactions
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Support Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) business unit analysts by being the first point of contact for issues and questions.
- Participate in projects from a financial planning perspective that arise as a result of business requirements, such as implementation of new software or process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- HFM experience and Financial modeling expertise a plus