Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Planner II - MEDCO Tool
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 058490be-8a5d-4bcb-a10a-93a1f37b61a7
- Manages forecast exceptions to achieve targeted service levels and turn rates.
- Reviews and releases planned purchases as scheduled in order to ensure effective flow of inventory.
- Performs necessary purchasing system analysis, system maintenance, etc., ensuring inputs are complete, accurate and up to date.
- Monitors attainment of section and supplier service and turn goals, modifies and adjusts system inputs as needed, resulting in the attainment of stated objectives. Troubleshoot / resolve supply chain issues.
- Interfaces and plans with Category Management, Content Management, Sales, Operations, Logistics and suppliers to ensure effective replenishment for ongoing needs and special promotions.
- Ensures the open order files of USI and suppliers are aligned, resulting in open orders being fulfilled and shipped correctly by suppliers.
- Understands and demonstrates MEDCO’s Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Solid understanding of inventory management techniques and systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers, associates and management
- Intermediate/Advanced skill with MS Office suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (Business, Supply Chain preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in procurement / supply chain or related area – 5 years experience preferred
- Experience using an automated on-line forecasting and replenishment system is preferred