Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Workdays Available
- Monday - Friday, Saturday - Sunday
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.
You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal’s many success stories!
AlliedUniversal – client specified –Quartermaster (Equipment / Asset manager)
The Quartermaster is responsible for making sure equipment, materials and systems are available and functioning for security personnel across the account portfolio. More specifically, the equipment manager provides supply support for officers, supervisors, management and client members both in office and in the field with regard to equipment. The Quartermaster will also maintain a system of inventory and distribution management.
- Purchasing, maintenance, repair, inventory, transportation, storage, cleaning, and liquidation of all equipment relevant to the main operation. To include but not limited to; Communications Equipment (radios, cell phones, etc.), uniforms, technology (computers, printers, etc.), Patrol Fleet (Vehicles and Bicycles) and all relative parts and tools necessary for the upkeep of the program.
- Maintain and develop systems / processes of quartermaster program in coordination with Leadership Team
- Operational support for field personnel, leadership team and client stakeholders
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.