Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Site Supervisor
at Allied Universal
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Security Officer Level
- Shifts Available
- Afternoon, Evening, Overnight
At Allied Universal® our Security Professionals assist clients, and the public at large, by providing essential jobs that keep our communities safe and secure. During this time, we need your help more than ever. We have immediate employment opportunities. Allied Universal also employs an interview process you can complete from the comfort of your home through our online application and video interviewing technology. We are North America’s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees and invite you to apply to join the team.
Security Site Supervisor Needed
King of Prussia Pa
Pay Rate: $15.91 Per Hour
Valid Driver's License Required
The Public Safety Officers (PSOs) assigned to work in Public Safety will do so in a professional, courteous, and disciplined manner. The primary responsibility of the PSO is to provide a safe and secure environment for all faculty, staff and students. As the Public Safety Department is open 24/7. The PSO shall:
a. Record actions taken during each incident using the ARMS Case Management system.
b. Notify their supervisor if they experience equipment problems or are missing any equipment.
c. Enforce Cabrini policies fairly and consistently.
d. Be well groomed, and properly uniformed at all times.
e. Keep the Public Safety Vehicles clean and free of all personal items.
f. Be proficient in the use of all computer systems/programs utilized in Public Safety.
g. Greet all persons they meet in a polite, courteous and professional manner, treating all fairly and consistently.
h. Posted Officers: Must remain at their post until they are properly relieved. At no time will their post be left unattended.
i. Handle complaints and conflicts which may arise and shall escalate them to the proper supervisor as needed.
j. Radio when you arrive and clear a location for each assignment.
PSO’s are essential personnel and MUST report in the event of emergencies and inclement weather.
Other Functions: Inspection of vehicles, Building/Room Key Assists, Building/Room Lockouts, Vehicle “Jumpstarts, Vehicle Lockouts, Computer Aided Dispatch/Case Management Reports
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Site Supervisor. The Security Site Supervisor will embrace our company’s core values. Be sure to visit Jobs.AUS.com for all of our Security Jobs and to learn more about our company.
The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services to an assigned customer. The Site Supervisor will act as a liaison between customer, Operation Manager and security officers. Supervise site staff, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
- Enforce Contract Standards
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Capably utilizes scheduling and billing software, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforces Allied Universal’s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
Qualified applicants for the Security Site Supervisor position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.