Veolia North America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Waste Water Operator
at Veolia North America
Veolia Water Technologies, Inc. Dayton is a full-service industrial water management company with a focus on a cost effective blend of service, chemistry and equipment technologies. With our balanced process management approach to water-related issues, we are able to create and implement innovative, sustainable, custom water solutions that reduce the overall cost of operation and compliance. Veolia Water Technologies, an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water Technologies is a Veolia company. Veolia provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, and Veolia Energy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete work sheets and forms
- Take samples from waste water installations
- Receive and proceed with the transfer of chemical treatment products
- Ensure the cleanliness of the equipment and the work area
- Clean the treatment and filtration systems
- Monitor and carry out the routine upkeep of pumping systems
- Carry out the routine operation of a waste water treatment plant's installations
- Handle the equipment of a waste water treatment plant's installations
- Carry out adjustments to the installations of a waste water treatment plant
- Detect and report operating anomalies on the installations of a waste water treatment plant
- Carry out the evacuation and dewatering of sludge
- Carry out the routine upkeep of the materials and equipment of a waste water treatment plant
- Carry out simple on-site tests to check the discharge compliance
At Veolia North America, we offer our customers a wide range of environmental solutions and help address their environmental and sustainability challenges. By blending our innovative business model with our employee’s skills in operations, engineering, and technology, we are able to supply our customers with the complete package. Our services encompass three areas: energy, water, and waste. At Veolia, we are more than the world’s leading provider of environmental solutions – we are dedicated to customized, cost-effective solutions that reflect best practices, environmental protection, and a better quality of life!
Veolia is a dynamic and rewarding place to work – our management team values and recognizes the unique talents and potential of all employees. In addition, we offer our employees excellent rewards and a dynamic, professional work environment. We also provide a comprehensive benefit package to our employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, employee matched 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement plan, paid time off for vacation, sick and personal leave, and much more!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join the Veolia North America Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
- Prefer 1+ years of previous wastewater operations experience, with the ability to receive Pennsylvania C1 license within 24 months of employment
- Must be knowledgeable of biological treatment systems, as well as chemical treatment
- Strong mechanical aptitude is required
- Due to the physical requirements of this position a favorable results from a physical agility test in addition to favorable results from a drug screen and background check are required
VWS offers you a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure you success.