Vertical Screen, Inc. / Fieldprint, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vertical Screen, Inc. / Fieldprint, Inc.
As a growing progressive company where technology powers our success, we are seeking a Staff Accountant to assist or Accounting department. Our team is passionate and dedicated to developing new features for our products, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to become the newest members of our expanding team. This exciting position comes with an excellent benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, bonus program, paid time off, casual working environment, flexible work schedule, free training through pluralsight.com and more!
- Facilitate disbursements through , uploading payment files into the accounting system
- Process payment for monthly Govt fee pass throughs
- Record electronic disbursements to our accounting system
- Maintain Fixed Asset and Prepaid reconciliations for four entities
- Audit International vendor invoices, and initiate electronic payment, and maintain monthly report
- Generate year end 1099s and related filings
- Maintain operating lease schedule for all companies
- Assist with the reconciliation of credit card receipts to general ledger
- Download credit card statements, send approval emails, and code and enter payment
- Download monthly bank statements
- Reconcile large volume cash bank accounts to general ledger
- Support the CFO, Controller, and Senior Accountant in general ledger accounting, disbursements and vendor management, plus cash receipts support as needed.
- Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, working knowledge.
- Must be detail oriented. Able to use a computer and MS office, with the expectation of advanced Excel knowledge particularly in the area of data management, and working with very large data files
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Able to manage multiple tasks or projects.
- Must be highly motivated and have excellent written and communication skills.
Four-year College accounting degree is required with three to five years related general ledger experience preferred. CPA preferred. Strong cash accounting or treasury background helpful.
All candidates are subject to a drug test and a background screening and must meet FBI requirements.
Visit us online at https://www.verticalscreen.com/