Wesley Enhanced Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wesley Enhanced Living
- Location : Name
- Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Do you aspire to enhance the lives of others while enjoying a positive work environment?
Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) is dedicated to making a compelling difference in the lives of our residents through providing excellence and innovation in aging services. If you are looking for an inspiring and rewarding workplace, Wesley Enhanced Living is a great place to be!
Wesley Enhanced Living is a retirement community providing Independent Living, Personal Care, and Skilled Nursing services to senior adults. We are seeking individuals whose values align with Wesley Enhanced Living’s values of Grace, Honor, and Integrity. Ideal candidates will be:
- Kind and Compassionate
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Committed to Moral and Ethical Principles
- Driven to Provide Enhanced Living to Our Residents
Wesley Enhanced Living is working to set a new paradigm in aging services by always doing the right thing and we need YOU to help us discover new ways to achieve this goal.
Discover the Art of Living and Working WEL
The HVAC Mechanic is responsible for the overall upkeep of residential apartments and public area equipment through responsive, accurate and efficient maintenance. This will be accomplished through the performance of simple tasks that require the application of general maintenance and skilled repair techniques, materials, tools and equipment. The HVAC Mechanic serves as a member of the Maintenance Team that is responsible for the physical condition of the campus.
HVAC Mechanic duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The HVAC Mechanic is responsible for the overall maintenance of the heating and cooling systems of the community. May require State licensing/certification.
- Performs routine and emergency repairs in residential apartments and public areas including correcting electrical malfunctions, repairing and replacing plumbing fixtures, pipes and fittings, repairing and replacing light bulbs and fixtures, repairing doors and locks, etc.
- Perform as requested, maintenance of all heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
- Responds to emergency calls for system and equipment failure.
- Inspects, monitors, and evaluates efficiency and safety of systems to ensure efficient, trouble free operation.
- Reads blueprints and isometrics, prepare sketches as required to document work.
- Performs repairs of Commercial Kitchen equipment and refrigeration equipment.
- Respond to emergency calls for system and equipment failure.
- Maintains a PM program with assistance for the site Director to insure the facilities investment is maintained.
- Completes all work orders in a timely manner while providing detailed information regarding the task(s) performed along with all prescribed/pertinent equipment information.
- Will assist other Maintenance & Engineering personnel, when necessary, in the completion of various projects or repairs.
- Assists in maintaining proper levels of material/supplies of the campus to ensure the timely and efficient completion of necessary tasks.
- Responsible for Snow removal of the campus with team approach.
- Will be expected to work a reasonable amount of scheduled and “on-call” overtime as necessary.
- Performs additional duties requested by the Supervisor, Facilities Operations Director in order to ensure the effective and efficient operation within the community.
- Is responsible for maintaining Boilers, Chillers, corresponding pumps & Cooling Towers and associated Plumbing and Piping.
- Is responsible for maintaining all RTU’s, Split systems, Fan Coils & P-Tact’s.
- Responsible for Maintaining Domestic Hot Water Plants and Mixing Valves.
- Maintains all Controls of BAS or systems to insure proper operation.
Related Experience: Five to Seven years of maintenance experience in a residential apartment complex, commercial building construction or maintenance. Must possess a working knowledge of residential building maintenance to include, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical, flooring and appliances. Must have HVAC experience.
Education or Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations: Drivers License Required - Universal HVAC Certification