Wesley Enhanced Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wesley Enhanced Living
- Location : Name
- Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley
Do you aspire to enhance the lives of others while enjoying a positive work environment?
Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) is dedicated to making a compelling difference in the lives of our residents through providing excellence and innovation in aging services. If you are looking for an inspiring and rewarding workplace, Wesley Enhanced Living is a great place to be!
Wesley Enhanced Living is a retirement community providing Independent Living, Personal Care, and Skilled Nursing services to senior adults. We are seeking individuals whose values align with Wesley Enhanced Living’s values of Grace, Honor, and Integrity. Ideal candidates will be:
- Kind and Compassionate
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Committed to Moral and Ethical Principles
- Driven to Provide Enhanced Living to Our Residents
Wesley Enhanced Living is working to set a new paradigm in aging services by always doing the right thing and we need YOU to help us discover new ways to achieve this goal.
Discover the Art of Living and Working WEL
The Maintenance I is responsible for the overall upkeep of residential apartments and public areas through responsive, accurate and efficient maintenance. This will be accomplished through the performance of simple tasks that require the application of general maintenance and repair techniques, materials, tools and equipment. The Maintenance I serves as a member of the Maintenance team that is responsible for the physical condition of the campus.
Maintenance I essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs routine and emergency repairs in residential apartments and public areas including correcting electrical malfunctions, repairing and replacing plumbing fixtures, pipes and fittings, repairing and replacing light bulbs and fixtures, repairing doors and locks, etc.
- Assists in providing initial response for malfunction of residential HVAC equipment. Performs resets and simple repairs as necessary.
- Respond to emergency calls for system and equipment failure.
- Completes all work orders in a timely manner while providing detailed information regarding the task(s) performed along with all prescribed/pertinent equipment information.
- Will assist other Maintenance & Engineering personnel, when necessary, in the completion of various projects or repairs.
- Assists in maintaining proper levels of material/supplies of the campus to ensure the timely and efficient completion of necessary tasks.
- Responsible for Snow removal of the campus with team approach.
- Required to work rotating weekend schedules
- Will be expected to work a reasonable amount of scheduled and “on-call” overtime as necessary.
- Painting, refinishing and drywall repair.
- Maintains work areas and storage rooms in a neat and orderly manner.
- Performs additional duties requested by the Supervisor, Facilities Operations Director in order to ensure the effective and efficient operation within the community.
Related Experience: Working knowledge of residential building maintenance to include, but not limited to, plumbing, electrical, flooring and appliances
Education or Degree Requirement: High School Diploma or GED
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations: Valid Driver's license
Equal Opportunity Employer