WEST CHESTER UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
19-206 Enrollment Management Business and Systems Analyst (Manager 190)
at WEST CHESTER UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA
- Position Summary
Join a vibrant campus community whose excellence is reflected in its diversity and student success. West Chester University of Pennsylvania invites applications for the position of Enrollment Management Business and Systems Analyst in the Department of Enrollment Management and Student Success. The Enrollment Management Business and Systems Analyst provides complex systems support to University Admissions, Financial Aid, and other related enrollment management functions. Reporting to the Vice Provost of Enrollment Management and Student Success, s/he must demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of all related enrollment management systems including but not limited to CRMs, Document Management Systems and Student Information Systems.
- Works collaboratively in the design, document, test and maintenance of business processes, reports, queries and dashboards to improve recruitment, admissions, and onboarding for incoming students.
- Evaluate systems, uncovering areas of improvement, and when necessary researching, developing and implementing new system solutions
- Appraise business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Deploys timely and actionable business intelligence.
- Leads in the operational maintenance and data integrity of the enrollment systems and databases.
- Develops standardized practices for importing, cleaning, transforming and validating data which includes managing the data exchanges with vendors.
- Uses data and system analysis to identify opportunities in existing business practices to improve business processes, collaborate with IT to resolve systems and/or data issues.
- Plays a key role in enrollment management system project planning, oversight and completion.
- Accountable for operational admissions and financial aid processing efficiencies to include the supervision of those individuals who handle the data entry and processing of all enrollment credentials.
- Supervision of the Enrollment Management Systems Analyst
- Minimum Qualifications
- Master's degree in business-related or computer science field.
- 2-3 years of experience working within enrollment systems such as student information systems, document management systems and CRMs.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working with PeopleSoft, OnBase and/or TargetX
- Supervisory experience
- 1 year of Admissions and/or Financial Aid experience
- Special Instructions
Salary up to $72,226.00 dependent upon qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits package including tuition fee waiver for self and dependents. Applicants must successfully complete interview process to be considered as a finalist.
Apply by on-line application at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/wcupa/default.cfm Electronic submission allows for cover letter and resume attachments (required). References with contact information will be required prior to interview. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Developing and sustaining a diverse faculty and staff advances WCU's educational mission. The University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer encouraging diversity. Women, persons of color, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are subject to and contingent upon satisfactory completion of all pre-employment criminal background and consumer reporting checks.