Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Director, Sales Operations, Contracts and Proposals
at WuXi AppTec
- Job ID
This position and the sales operations team will work closely with sales, finance, operations, legal and marketing to effectively promote WuXi ATU’s services as agreed upon by ATU senior leadership. This position will focus in 3 areas:
- Effectively execute quotes and respond to RFPs in an agreed upon timeline that meets or exceeds both internal and external customer expectations
- Improve the sales operations infrastructure where needed to help sales with managing the pipeline, the customer and working with operations.
- Track the right forward looking sales metrics, based on input from ATU Sr. VP and sales leadership
- Establish a sales operations structure for ATU that will promote and implement the overall strategy, incorporating financial and operational models to deliver high and consistent service levels
- Coordinate inputs from key internal stakeholders to develop a program design, proposal generation, resource and timeline estimates, and pricing required for a robust project proposal
- Make recommendations and drive improvements in sales operations infrastructure. Make recommendations and drive improvements to eliminate inefficiencies in the ATU quoting process
- Implement and incorporate CRM and a sales technology strategy to scale ahead of the business’ needs
- Work with sales and marketing to ensure the technology strategy enables the business to create, track and follow up on leads in order to keep the funnel filled at or above a capacity to ensure that revenue targets can be attained.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM with marketing, sales, operations and business systems teams
- Implement and track the necessary metrics and dashboards that help the organization focus on key performance targets to provide visibility of performance, e.g., quote TAT and hit rates.
- Provide feedback to senior management on pricing models to produce quotes and RFPs that are competitive, but also in line with overall company strategic intent
- Work with Marketing to create an RFP “library” that includes Frequently asked Questions that can be pulled and reused for multiple RFP responses
- Assist in the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers; converts data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline is required, MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of experience working in sales, business or marketing operations, or business management and leading a team.
- Exposure to biologics manufacturing and testing concepts and/or life science industry is a plus
- Display sound analytical judgment and business acumen under limited time and data constraints
- Experience in reviewing contracts
- Salesforce experience
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.