Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manufacturing Associate I
at WuXi AppTec
- Job ID
Responsible for manufacture of Master and Working Cell Banks and performing activities within production facilities to support manufacture of Cell & Gene Therapy products, and final product fills according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Understands aseptic technique concepts
- Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Able to operate and maintain equipment
- Performs solution and material preparation
- Possesses basic technical knowledge and background
- Participates on and performs technical transfer activities
- Assists with the execution of validation activities
- Identifies and communicates material discrepancies
- Uses some support systems (e.g. LIMS)
- Understands the concept of manufacturing processes and methods
- Collects and records scientific and process data per good document practices
- Follows compliance and regulatory requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Follows and executes Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Follows and executes Batch Records (BRs)
- Participates in the development of technical documents such as non-conforming events and deviations
- Participates on regulatory inspections and client audits
- Cross trains in other areas and may be utilized to perform above job functions across the entire site
- May be required to work Holidays and weekends
- May be required to work Overtime
- May be required to work outside of normal business hours
- High School diploma and over 2 years of relevant experience or
- Associates’/Bachelor’s (science preferred) degree with 0-2 years of relevant or equivalent experience
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.